Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunny Deol's 'Singh Sahab The Great' Will Be Shot Partly in Jaipur


Sunny Deol's 'Singh Sahab The Great' Will Be Shot Partly in Jaipur
Sunny Deol's 'Singh Sahab The Great' Will Be Shot Partly in Jaipur

Parts of Anil Sharma's Singh Sahab The Great headlining Sunny Deol will be shot in and around Jaipur. However, the director will avoid the historical monuments. He last shot Salman Khan's Veer at Amber Fort and embarrassingly some parts of the area came crumbling down.
"My last shooting experiences in Rajasthan, Jaipur actually, were not good, but whatever happened was just an accident. I have no personal grudges against anybody. I originally hail from Karauli in Rajasthan and this state always lives in my heart. Also, I have shot most of my movies here, and so, I want few sequences to be shot here for Singh Saheb as well. Though the film's storyline is based in UP-Bihar, there will be scenes that will be shot in and around Jaipur," Anil told TOI.
Anil also clarifies that he chose Sunny for the film because he fits the character.
"Sunny was my first and only choice, but that was because of the demand of the character, not because of our relationship. He will be seen essaying the role of an honest collector, Saranjeet Singh Sunny, a member of the bureaucracy, who takes up the cudgels against corruption."
The film will have two leading ladies, but none have been finalized as yet. The auditions are going on, says the director.
Filming will start in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment