![]() |
| Priyanka Chopra Willing to Scorch Screens |
Priyanka Chopra says she has no reservations in doing item numbers. She hasn't done one as yet because nothing good has come her way.
"I have not done any item number till date because I haven't been offered any good song. But if a good opportunity comes in future I will definitely take it up," Priyanka said during a promotional event in Indore for her upcoming film Teri Meri Kahaani .
After enthralling audiences at IIFA 2012 Singapore and the Melbourne Indian Film Festival, Priyanka and her Teri Meri Kahaani co-star, Shahid Kapoor, are currently on a multi-city tour to promote the film.
The duo kicked off the tour in Mumbai on Wednesday, June 13 and spent yesterday in Indore. Today they are in Ahmedabad.
Teri Meri Kahaani, which bows in theaters on June 22, will have international premiers in Dubai, UK and Australia.

No comments:
Post a Comment