Thursday, June 28, 2012

Parineeti Chopra Khans Too Old For Her To Work With Them


Parineeti Chopra Khans Too Old For Her To Work With Them
Parineeti Chopra Khans Too Old For Her To Work With Them

Parineeti Chopra feels her young age is a hindrance in being paired with much older Bollywood Khans - Shah Rukh, Aamir, and Salman Khan, but has not lost hope.
"Look, I'm just 23 and the chances of working opposite the Khans are unlikely," the Ishaqzaada star told Deccan Chronicle.
"There is a big age gap, but at some point in my career, I do hope I get films opposite Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Emraan Hashmi, Abhay Deol, etc. because we still come in the same age group. But I seriously hope that some intelligent writer will write a role that will justify my pairing with the Khans."
Since she has been branded as New Kajol of YRF she hopes to get a role with Shah Rukh Khan just the way Kajol got.
"She was also lucky to work with the best actors and filmmakers of Bollywood, including Shah Rukh Khan. I keep my fingers crossed, for a film with him would be the cherry on the cake," says the Ambala girl.
Parineeti getting a role opposite one of the Khans? Never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment