Friday, June 22, 2012

Katrina Kaif No More Item Songs


Katrina Kaif No More Item Songs
Katrina Kaif No More Item Songs

Katrina Kaif says she is focused on her three films with the Khans and doesn't plan to do an item song anytime soon.
"I am happy with all the appreciation coming my way for the songs I've been part of. But I'm currently focusing on the three films I am doing. There are no plans for any other solo song appearances as of now," Katrina told HT.
But her fans need not loose heart as the actress does not rule out item songs in the future.
"If something really interesting comes my way in the future and I can make time for it, I'll consider it."
Katrina, 27, stoked passion with her Tees Maar Khan lusty number 'Sheila ki jawani' in 2010. Since then, she has been seen in two item song cameos - with Salman Khan in the title track of Bodyguard (2011) and 'Chikni Chameli' in Agneepath (2012).
Katrina is currently in London filming for Yash Chopra's next, with Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
She will next head to Chicago for filming Dhoom 3 opposite Aamir Khan.
She recently wrapped filming for Kabir Khan's Ek Tha Tiger with Salman Khan as the lead star. The film will bow in theaters on Eid, August 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment