Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Modern and Traditional Framing Styles to Fit Your Home

I have recently started adding more options for my customers in my studio so that my photography prints can easily find a place in their home. In February, I added Standouts in my Etsy shop and now you will also be able to get them on Artfire. My Artfire shop also includes framing options. Currently the listings come with the frame, clear glass, and a mat board which makes the photograph more sturdy. After you add the photography print of your choice also to your cart you will be ready to checkout. Soon you will also be able to have your print matted with a two inch white matting around the print. Below are just a few frames I currently have listed. They are available in any size.


Simple Minimalist Thin Metal Frame Photo Decor for Your Home or Office
Black Thin Metal Frame


8x12 Modern Black Curved Frame Add-On Home Decor Option for Your Home
Thick Black Curved Frame



No comments:

Post a Comment