Thursday, January 12, 2012

Opening of New Shop on Etsy

(Part 3 of 2012 Improvements)

With Etsy becoming more and more popular as it is being recognized by name and shops are being featured in magazines and television shows it is silly for me not to have a shop there. However, there has been another factor that has pushed me to explore this established venue.

Art Fire has been discussing some new policies that I do not totally agree with. As of right now they are just in the discussion phases but I decided to open another shop in the meantime. Just to note, I'm not closing my Art Fire shop as of right now, but I am looking at my different options.



My Etsy shop will be filled with my handcrafted photography note cards. The cards listed on Etsy will be made with the sticker adhesive that I discussed in an earlier improvement post unless otherwise noted in the listing.

I hope that you continue to stop in and browse my shop. I will be adding new photo note card sets and retaking some product photographs to give you the best representation of my cards.

If you have any questions or concerns about using Etsy, please feel free to ask and I will try to answer them the best I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment