Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Most Popular Card Set: Christian Inspirational Photography

I thought that you might find it interesting to know which of my handmade photography sets is the most popular. So today, that is what this post is all about!

At shows and online, my best selling photography card set is this Christian inspirational set of six. These religious handmade photography cards are perfect for any occasion. They are excellent for sympathy cards, thinking of you cards, or just as a nice way to inspire someone special with a religious verse.

Each of these handcrafted cards displays a different nature photography print. The fine photographs are adhered to kraft cardstock and have raffia attached at the fold. The raffia ties together the natural and soothing feel of these fine art cards.

The verses on the outside of the cards remind us to have faith in God during even the most difficult of times. The verses on the cards are as follows:

"Cast your cares onto the Lord and he will sustain you: he will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 35:22

"Each person is given something to do that shows who God is: Everyone gets in on it, everyone benefits. All kinds of things are handed out by the Spirit, and to all kinds of people!" Corinthians 12:7

"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25: 4-5

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path." Proverbs 3:5-6

"Let us be silent, that we may hear the whisper of God." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are my hiding place: you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Psalm 32:7

Just like you will find in the majority of my handmade cards, these Christian photography cards have a decorative white textbox inside to display your message.

You can find this set of inspirational Christian photography cards, along with many others in my online studio.

For your reference, Product #100-19

It is my hope, that everyday you experience joy.
Adding color and joy to your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment