Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Vacation from December 23rd until January 2nd

Dear Friends, Family, Fans and Customers,

I want to thank each and every one of you for your support during this past year. I wouldn't have been able to come as far as I have without you. During 2011, I had a wonderful business experience and I have met wonderful shop owners and customers. I have enjoyed learning about the online business community and how I can run my business to help serve you better. It has been an empowering experience and I hope to continue for several years. 
Winter Fine Art Home Decor, Photograph of Snowy Trees Along Road Print

I want to wish you all a blessed Christmas and holiday season as well as a Happy New Year. I wish all of you safe travels wherever you may be going and good fellowship with your loved ones this season!

I will be out of my shop from December 23rd until January 2nd for the holidays. I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and family, watching Christmas movies, and eating all the delicious food!

But I encourage you to stop back here after the holidays to see what I have planned for 2012. I will also be having a huge giveaway the beginning of January, so make sure you stop in to hear all the details!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment