Monday, December 5, 2011

Custom Order: Six Cards of the Same Design

I was especially excited about a custom order that I received in early October. I loved that it was my first custom order, it was a repeat buyer, and a great idea! The customer was looking to purchase a set of six cards using all the same design. She was particularly fond of one card from the thinking of you wild grasses set, that displayed the phrase "Someone remembers, Someone cares."

She explained that it was the perfect phrase for when you do not know exactly what to say during a difficult time for a friend. It simply shows that you care.

There is a photo of the finished set of thinking of you cards:



The same customer also requested a set of six using the "Seek and Find" handmade card from the Shades of Autumn photography set. Here is what they looked like when completed:


There is no additional costs for most custom orders. For this type of custom order, it takes about 5-8 days for your order to be shipped. I have ALL of my photographs, professional printed to ensure the highest quality. They have a quick turn around time so that I can get your cards to you as quickly as possible.


It is my hope, that everyday you experience joy!
Adding color & joy to your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment