Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Small Inquiry Leads to Custom Family Portrait Christmas Cards

Last week, I had a local customer contact me after seeing my press printed postcards in my studio about taking their family photo and using it in a Christmas postcard design. With this being one of my first custom orders of this kind, I was of course excited about this opportunity.

I took photos of them inside with a brick hearth background and a couple outside with scenic trees behind them. In the majority of the photos, their playful dog was right there with them. The thirty minute shoot gave a variety of cute, casual and funny photographs for them to choose from.

Here are a variety of designs that I worked up for the family as their Christmas postcard.


The back of these postcards will have a printed Christmas message, you can either come up with one yourself or I can help you find one to fit your taste. The photography postcards do come with white envelopes and many of these designs can be used for folded cards too!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

These photographs were taken around Somerset, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment