Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Scarlett Johansson does not like being named Sexiest Woman Alive

Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive
Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive
Scarlett Johansson says she does not like being named “the sexiest woman alive” and would prefer to maintain anonymity as an actress.
The 27-year-old, who regularly tops polls naming her sexy and beautiful, says she wants people to think of her beyond her beauty, reported Contactmusic.
“I never wanted to be a sex symbol. There are so many wonderful women out there, and they aren’t even actresses! I don’t like being labelled as ‘the sexiest woman alive.’ As an actress I prefer to maintain the anonymity,” Johansson said.
“The Avengers” star, who was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds and has been romantically linked to Sean Penn, is reportedly dating advertising executive Nate Naylor.
The actress insists that she does not talk about her personal life anymore or give any importance to the gossip that goes around.
“I don’t talk about my private relationships anymore. I often read many things and don’t even recognise myself in what was written,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment