Saturday, June 16, 2012

Miley Cyrus Slams Reports That She’s Cheating on Fiance Liam Hemsworth

Miley Cyrus Slams Reports
Miley Cyrus Slams Reports
Aw snap! Miley Cyrus has been forced to slam reports that she’s cheating on new fiance Liam Hemsworth, just a week after the couple formally announced their plans to wed.

Images show the bikini-clad Disney star looking happy and relaxed as she gazes at Cheyne Thomas in the pool of a Miami hotel. Cyrus insists her upcoming wedding to Hemsworth, 22, is still a go after photographers caught her getting close to a rugged assistant at the swimming pool earlier this week.
Images snapped by photogs showed Cheyne with his arm around the 19-year-old actress leading her back to a hotel room from the balcony of a luxury suite. A furious Miley took to Twitter to assure her future hubby it was all innocent. In fact, Thomas is one of her “best friends.”
She fumed:
“I love my fiancé and he loves me. All the rest is bullshit. So now because I am engaged I can’t have a friend of the opposite sex? Can’t have a friend help me out while I’m working alllll [sic] day? #dumb.”
Liam and Miley met on the set of The Last Song in 2009. The are reportedly planning a waterfront wedding for sometime later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment