Saturday, June 30, 2012

Katy Perry has no regrets in life

Katy Perry has no regrets in life
Katy Perry has no regrets in life
Katy Perry says she never regrets anything because she always learns from her mistakes and experiences.
The 27-year-old singer, who split from husband Russell Brand in December after a 14-month-long marriage, said she has learnt valuable lessons from whatever has happened in her life, a media report said.
“I think that it was a lesson learned. And that’s what’s most valuable. People always ask me, ‘What is it that you regret?’ And I say, ‘nothing, because I could not buy what I’ve learned.’ And I apply those things to my life I learn.
And hopefully, hopefully it helps me to be a better human in the future and make better choices,” he said.
The singer had previously said she hasn’t lost hope in love despite her split from Brand.
“I’m going to let love lead the way, always. And I was born with this blind — blind ambition, and it’s kind of gotten me here to this point. And I think that I’ll stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment