![]() |
| Blake Lively Named Face of Gucci Premiere |
Blake Lively has been named the face of Gucci's new fragrance - Gucci Première!
The 25-year-old actress said she couldn't be more proud to be working with Gucci.
"Gucci is a staple. It is a brand I have always looked up to because to me it represents strength," Lively told WWD.
"In their designs, in their images, in what they stand for philanthropically, and especially in their fragrance. I couldn't be more proud to be working with Gucci and its heart, Frida (Gucci creative director Frida Giannini)."
In turn, Frida says of Blake, "Although she's young, she's also very determined, and I liked this spirit.
"She knows how to be a diva in the right sense, with an aspirational glamour."
Lively was announced the face of Chanel's new Mademoiselle handbag line in 2011.
Gucci Première will be in UK stores in late July and worldwide sales will begin in September.

No comments:
Post a Comment