Friday, May 4, 2012

Inspirational Hope Photography Frame Collage, Gifted to Jenny McCarthy

Gifting Opportunity 

You read that title right! Recently, I was lucky to receive the opportunity to gift Jenny McCarthy, who is an actress, author, and Autism advocate. This exciting opportunity was provided to me through an organization called The Artisan Group. The group is a celebrity gifting organization and includes over 700 professional and handcrafted artisans that gift events like The Emmy's, Academy Awards, MTV Music Awards, and many others.


When I found out the news, I knew I wanted to make something original and slightly different than my normal product line for Jenny. I decided to make a framed photography print which would include a small collage. The overall theme that I wanted to convey is hope because of her involvement with Autism.

The finished product:
Quote reads...."Where flowers bloom so does hope."
(Bird is not included)
 Want to receive this one of a kind gift?
I will be making a limited quantity of 10. You will receive 1 shadow box exactly as shown. It is approximately 5x5 inches in size and approximately 1-1/2 inches deep. A wire is attached on the back for easy hanging or you may choose to display it on a flat surface.

Price:  $50.00 USD (with shipping in the US)

This item is made to order and will typically be shipped out within 10-14 days.

Find it in my Etsy or Art Fire shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment