Sunday, May 20, 2012

Follow Up from 2012 May Mart in Indiana, PA

A beautiful weekend it was at the 2012 May Mart Garden & Craft Show in Indiana, Pennsylvania. The show was Friday and Saturday and included many plants, garden decor, crafts, fine art and jewelry.

I talked with many interested customers over the two day show and handed out several of my little photography bookmarks. I love these beautiful bookmarks because not only am I sharing my information but the customers get a tiny bookmark to use.

So I thought I would welcome everyone that decided to stop by my blog and explore a little more about photography and what I do. It was a pleasure talking with so many of you and those that contacted me with inquiries about a particular item I hope that you find something in my studio that fits your taste so that we can get a special listing set up for you! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions that you may have.

---------------------------

Inside view...can't wait to fix it up just a little!
Overall the show was very nice with a large variety of vendors. The layout was very open and I thought it gave us a great deal of space, which was nice. I meet several talented vendors and stumbled upon some rusty antiques which if you have gotten to know me, I love! My mom was unable to come to this show and I already informed her that we will be taking a road trip to Punxsutawney to visit the shop, Dixie Dean.


My beautiful trunk that I have been searching for a great deal!

I also had to visit S&S Country Delights, who I previously met at a different show. I follow her on Facebook and before the show she posted a photo of chocolate covered strawberries. Yum! I'm not really a fan of these but hers looked delicious and I know her other items are so I tried one. I was very impressed! The strawberry was very sweet and juicy, paired with the chocolate it was awesome!

I was also pretty impressed by a mother and daughter pair that operate Trendy Mamma. Their display was wonderful and after spotting their trendy money aprons I had to introduce myself. They started up almost two months prior and May Mart was their first show, which is very exciting! The duo is looking to start a shop online over the next couple of months. Needless to say I had them make me a yellow and gray money apron for when I go to shows. If you know anyone with children direct them to the trendy styles that they have to offer in handmade baby and mama accessories. Make sure to visit them on Facebook!


Some new vendors that I enjoyed meeting were JoAnn Lee from Village Creations and Brian Brenner from Insect Creations. And I loved the beautiful watercolor pieces from Joanne M. Garrett. I talked with her for a little while and hope to see her at some future shows.

So there was a lot to look forward too and I certainly found some great items to take home with me!

Bee Smoker, Succulent Planter
Small industrial fan
  



No comments:

Post a Comment