Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Photography Prints...Botanical Wall Art (Lilies, Roses and More!)

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I thought I would list some new photography wall art prints that make excellent presents because their beauty will last forever and never wilt.

I recently captured the bold and striking colors of orange lilies, yellow roses, and sunflowers. I created a collection of similar botanical photography prints that make great options for wall decor arrangements.

I have all of the images listed in my Art Fire shop as single 8x10 photography prints and I have recently listed a set of four 5x5 inch photography prints in my Etsy shop.

As always, I can print these photos in a variety of sizes to fit your needs.

Purple & Orange Botanical Macro Photography Wall Art, Set of Four 5x5 Prints

Botanical Floral Mix Photography Print Purple Yellow  Blue 8x10   Fine Art Photography Print Three Yellow Roses Botanical Wall Art  Spring Wall Decor Orange Lily Fine Art Photography Print 8x10

Orange Lily Summer Color Photography Print Botanical Home Decor  Yellow Sunflower Summer Photography Print with Green Stem Macro Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment