Thursday, November 17, 2011

Introduction to New Blog:

Hello Everyone,

For those of you that do not know me, my name is Cassandra (some of you may know me as CC) and I am a photographer, artist and owner of Tomlinson Photography & Design. I love to take photographs and enjoy using my creativity to design original handmade photography cards for you and your loved ones enjoyment. I have started to make beautiful and inspiring cards to give customers a reason to write a handwritten note to someone because everyone DOES enjoy receiving a card in the mail.

My goal for my studio is focused around my customers. I want to provide you with professional quality photography prints at affordable prices for your home or office. I strive to offer a variety of products that make great gifts too like travel mugs, coffee mugs and calendars as well as photography wall art options. I'm here totally for my customers (and of course because I love photography) so if you have any questions or have an idea for a custom order, please do not hesitate to contact me. I love custom orders and welcome them.

This blog has been started to take the place of my ArtFire studio blog for many reasons. You will be able to find out new product information, new listings, events, and regular updates about my studio here.

Now for a little bit of information about me, I am a self-taught photographer who has been taking photographs for about eight years. When my husband and I moved into our first place, I started decorating with my own style using all of my own artwork and photography. This gave me inspiration to start a photography business for customers to decorate their homes with affordable fine art. With the encouragement of family and friends, I opened my online studio and am currently in one local shop with more to come. Photography is no longer a hobby for me but a business, it has become what I do and my ultimate goal is to one day open a home decor/gift shop.

When I'm not doing this, I love to cook and have developed some delicious dishes. I love to try new things in the kitchen with different spices and flavors. I also enjoy hiking, being outside, painting and scrapbooking. I appreciate all things artistic and enjoy metal abstract sculptures. I am also a huge fan of Secrets of Stylist and a few other HGTV shows. I enjoy home decorating and interior design.

Well that sums me up for now! I hope that everyday you experience joy and that I can inspire you with my products.

Take care and stop by again,

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment