Monday, November 28, 2011

Custom Order: 20 Holiday Postcards for an Online Business

October seemed to be my custom order month of the year! I received a request from another online shop, Emerald Chandlery for a holiday postcard to send to her customers. Before her request, I didn't offer these in my studio but was planning to introduce them soon. Her request gave me the opportunity to bring a new item into my studio sooner than planned, which is always a good thing!

Seasons Greetings Pinecone Photograph Christmas Gloss Postcards 8

These photography postcards are made on a premium stock paper with a gloss finish. The press printed cards and postcards are ordered directly from the professional lab so that I am able to make adjustments to custom orders. Minimum custom orders for postcards or press printed cards is 15 (25 if you include a personal message, family name, or promotional coupon for your business.)

Product usually ships within 3-5 business days.

Any photography print is available as a postcard, contact me today to start a custom order for you or your business!

It is my hope, that everyday you experience joy!
Adding color & joy to your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment