Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Autumn and Harvest Wall Decor: Ideas for Photography

Autumn is a beautiful time of the year with all of the rich and warm colors. Even with the chilly evenings and frost covered mornings, it still is one of my favorite times of the year. I am often in total awe of the abundance of color sprinkled everywhere. I love the rustic oranges and the rare reds of the season!

The stunning sights and delicious meals bring me here today to share with you some of my favorite autumn photography prints. Photography can be used in your home in a variety of ways. The most thought of way is to display it as a framed art piece and use it as wall decor. This is one of my favorites but there are other ways too!

Create a personal shadow box that represents what you love about autumn. Add to the box, a photography card displaying a fall saying, acorns, dried leaves, a favorite recipe, and/or anything that reminds you of fall.

Use small photography stickers to add a seasonal touch to place cards.

Those are just a few that I have thought of, how might you display photography in your home? While your thinking, here is some of my favorite autumn photography prints for you to enjoy!

Early Fall Foliage on Rails to Trails Path Wall Art Photography Print Red Berries with Raindrops and Bright Yellow Leaves, Fine Photograph
Relaxing Photo Decor, Harvest Wheat Photo Wall Print for Your Home Home Decor Autumn Photo, Brown Thistles with Warm Golden Color 8x10

It is my hope, that everyday you experience joy!
Adding color & joy to your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment